NBA Ranking Predictions: My Top Team For the West And East (Continued)

 

In my previous blog, I predicted that the Milwaukee Bucks are likely to be the top seed in the Eastern Conference, and explained the reasons why Milwaukee Bucks have a good chance of doing so. Additionally, I mentioned that Brooklynn Nets and Sixers make a close second, but because of trade rumors and injuries, I made Milwaukee my top team for the East.

In this blog, I am going to be determining the top seed in the West, whilst taking in consideration about free agency trades, draft picks, players on a team, and playoff experience as a whole. 


Top Team for The West: Los Angeles Lakers

To be honest, Lakers are most likely to be the top seed in the West this year primarily because of the players currently on that team. Recently, The Triple- Point- God Russell Westbrook joined the Lakers, which means that Lakers have Lebron, AD, and now Russell Westbrook to add to their starting lineup. Additionally, Lakers added Carmelo Anthony, mainly for him to be extra help for the Lakers Lineup and Bench. 

Overall, Lakers have great offensive and Defensive players, and many veteran players who have high experience in the playoffs.

If Lakers maintain good health throughout the season, no doubt they would be the top seed in the NBA.

Comments