Pascal Siakam 2022-23 NBA stats

Last season, Pascal averaged 22.8 PPG, 8.5 TRB, and 5.3 AST, and he was worthy for NBA All NBA Team. Unfortunately, he did not make the All star team because of shoulder injuries earlier in the season. Because of him, Fred, Scottie, OG, and Gary, they brought Toronto Raptors to 5th place in the east and they made the playoffs, which is a huge accomplishment compared to what they were experiencing in the 2020-21 season. In my opinion, I think Pascal Siakam played tremendously well in the playoffs, and in the regular season, he truly got back in track in his career, and he proved to everyone that he has potential to be an NBA superstar.


In this blog I will we predicting Pascal Siakam NBA Statistics for this year, while keeping in mind about other players impact, how he's progressing, etc.



Pascal Siakam NBA 2022-23 Statistics:

19.9 PPG, 10.1 RPG, 6.3 AST, 52.3 FG%, 34.8 MPG


Next season, I believe our younger core, such as Scottie, Gary, OG, Precious, and others will step up more this season, so our older core, aka. Pascal, and Fred, don't have to step up and carry this team in every game. I think Pascal will be scoring less, but I believe he will gather more rebounds this season (due to his length and athleticism). I also noticed that Pascal has been slowly transitioning to more of a playmaker role. Therefore, he will average more assists, and I can see him making flashy and solid passes to players like, Fred, Scottie, and Gary. This season will be different than last season, however, primarily because Pascal won't be injured and will most likely have a good foundation to build on in the beginning in the season. I also see him potentially making the all star team. 

Lastly, I believe he will still play very heavy minutes, but he will still be very active on the floor, being clutch in the right moments. 

Comments